For statutory holiday hours, please contact the company directly.
Welcome to the Great Outside – Enjoy Chilliwack!
1. Greendale Pottery & Guest House plus Angus Beef Visit our 14 acre Angus Beef farm, browse the Pottery Gallery, check out the Studio & meet the Artist. Discover colourful, contemporary Stoneware Pottery plus Internationally Exhibited Crystalline Porcelain. Take home a ‘Samper Pack’ of our organic freezer beef or fresh brown eggs. Reserve a stay at our luxurious and private Country Guest House.
Open: Thurs - Sat 11am-5 pm, plus call ahead about our EXTENDED SUMMER HOURS. 42245 South Sumas Road | 604.823.6430 www.greendalepottery.com
2 Rustic Soap Co. Welcome to our countryside soap shack! Established in 1999, we specialize in natural herbal soap, bath & body care products & soy candles. Our original recipes are handmade on-site using pure essential oils, clays, vegetable oils, exotic butters & locally produced coffee, grains, beer, honey and goats milk.
Open: Thurs – Sat 11am-4pm. Check website for closures. 42537 South Sumas Road | 604.823.4461 www.rusticsoap.com
3.Happy Days Dairies Ltd. A goat milk and cheese processing plant with a cheese store attached, that supplies product to all the western provinces. Our cheese store carries a variety of goat cheeses complimented by cheeses from all over the world. Our motto is ‘Try Before You Buy’, so come in and sample from our great selection.
4. Anita's Certified Organic Grain & Flour Mill Stop and visit Anita’s Organic Mill where we mill fresh daily 25 different certified organic artisan flours. Friendly, knowledgeable staff will help you select the best ingredients for your baking needs. From versatile stone and fine ground flours, flakes & mixes, high quality dried fruit, nuts, seeds and snacks, savoury legumes, and healthy whole grains. Select from our 52 different bulk bins, retail or bulk bag sizes.
5. Atchelitz Threshermens Association – Pioneer Village Step back in time as you tour our Antiques Museum & Pioneer Village. The General Store, Chapel, Blacksmith Shop, Canora Building with Steam Machinery display, and Gramma’s Grill welcome you. Enjoy a leisurely stroll around our grassy site or picnic in our large covered area. Tour busses are welcome. Admission by donation. www.atchelitz.ca
Open: Mon, Thur & Sat 10am – 3pm. Gramma’s Grill - open upon request. 44146 Luckakuck Way, Adjacent to Chilliwack Heritage Park | 604.858.2119 www.atchelitz.ca
6. The Local Harvest Market Using sustainable growing methods, we produce the finest fruits and vegetables imaginable. Visit our farm for an interactive tour where you’ll see us in action as we nurture our crops and care for our bees, alpacas and other animals. In our farm-sourced café you will enjoy pies, soups, salads and more.
Open: Open year round Monday – Saturday 9 a.m. – 6 p.m. 7697 Lickman Road | 604.316.9940 www.TheLocalHarvest.ca
7. Chilliwack River Valley Natural Honey Ltd. Visit our country store minutes away from Hwy 1. Taste a variety of Natural unpasturized Honey, fresh frozen Pollen, Propolis Tincture and Cream, and Fresh Royal Jelly. We are a Canadian food inspection agency approved farm and certified kosher. Tour buses welcome, please phone for appointment.
Open: Tue – Sun 9am-5pm, Closed Mondays & Holidays. Closed Dec 25 until Jan 02. 43476 Adams Road | 604.823.7400 | 1.800.361.2200 www.chilliwackhoney.com
8. Smits & Co.w Farm Cheese Cheese please! Come check out our family owned and operated cheese plant and store, right here on the farm. We offer traditionally made gouda cheese in several different flavours along with the opportunity to chat over a cup of coffee. Hope to see you soon!
9. Hofstede’s Country Barn A local ‘Foodie’s Delight’ featuring the best of local, BC, organic & Grade A produce, a vast import grocery selection, a full in-house delicatessen, bakery & coffee shop! Our Coffee Shop features a variety of daily specials & products to eat in or take-out, created under the direction of our in-house Red Seal Chef
Open: Mon - Thurs 8am-6pm, Fri 8am-8pm, Sat 8am-5:30pm, Closed Sun & Holidays. 45796 Luckakuck Way | 604.824.1192 www.hofstedes.ca
10. Minter Country Garden Visit BC’s only destination garden centre! There is so much to see and do on our 18 acres: see the newest plants from around the world, visit our Garden Café, browse through the Antique, Gift & Tea shops, check out the Chilliwack Farmers’ Market (Saturdays throughout summer) and join us for seasonal events!
Open: Mon – Fri 8:30am-6:00pm, Sat 8:30am-5:30pm, Sun & Holidays 11am-5:30pm. Seasonal hours may apply, call for exact times. 10015 Young Road | 1.800.661.3919 | 604.792.6612 www.mintergardens.com
A. Chilliwack Corn Maze Challenge yourself to finding the one true way through our unique maze. You are provided with interactive passports that help lead you through the maze. Picnic areas, fire pits, jumping pillow, pedal carts, animal displays & much more!! From mid September pick one of our many varieties of pumpkins. Off hours available by prebooking.
Open: Aug 15th – Sept 1st: Tues – Sat 12-9pm, Sun 12-6pm, Sept 4th – Oct 31st: Thurs & Fri 6-9pm, Sat 11-9pm, Sun & Holidays 11-6pm 41905 Yale Road West | 604.819.6203 | 604.845.7771 www.chilliwackcornmaze.com
B. Fantasy Farms Inc. Farm events, starting in July, Chilliwack Corn and Country Music Festival, Sept 13th & 14th with our 4th annual GARLIC festival with music, food, artisans and more!! Sept 26th Reapers opens for our 20th anniversary season of terror and Oct 4th Petey’s Pumpkin Patch opens. In Dec join us for Petey’s Country Christmas. Fun Filled activities and thousands of lights for all ages.
Visit website for details on dates, hours, directions, activities and costs. 9423 Gibson Road | 604.792.8572 www.fantasyfarmsinc.ca
An action packed day of good ole' country charm awaits you on the Chilliwack Circle Farm Tour! Learn how bees communicate, ask about an old-world tradition while visiting an organic grain and flour mill and race the kids through the corn maze. Delight your senses at one of the most spectacular show gardens on earth, drop by the picturesque outdoor market on the beach and unwind with a perfect wine-paired meal. You won't be able to resist the temptation of shopping with items like handmade soaps, unique, one- of - a kind pottery pieces, farm fresh produce, goat cheese, organic beef, kosher honey, kosher grains and fresh stone-ground flours.