For statutory holiday hours, please contact the company directly.
Welcome to the Great Outside – Enjoy Chilliwack!
1. Greendale Pottery & Guest House plus Angus Beef Visit our 14 acre cattle farm, browse in the Pottery Gallery, check out the Studio & meet the Artist! Discover colourful, contemporary Stoneware Pottery plus world-class Crystalline Porcelain. Take home a ‘Sampler Pack’ of our organic freezer beef or fresh brown eggs. Reserve a stay at our luxurious and private Country Guest House.
Open: Thursday - Saturday 11am - 5pm, plus call ahead about our EXTENDED SUMMER HOURS. 42245 South Sumas Road | 604.823.6430 www.greendalepottery.com
2 Rustic Soap Co. Welcome to our countryside soap shack! Established in 1999, we specialize in natural herb soap, bath & body care products & soy candles. Our original recipes are handmade on-site using pure essential oils, clays, vegetable oils, exotic butters, locally produced coffee, grains, beer, honey & goats milk.
Open: Thur. – Sat. 11am-4pm. Check website for holiday closures. 42537 South Sumas Road | 604.823.4461 www.rusticsoap.com
3.Happy Days Dairies Ltd. A goat milk and cheese processing plant with a cheese store attached, that supplies product to all of the western provinces. Our cheese store carries a variety of goat cheeses complimented by cheeses from all over the world. Our motto is 'Try Before You Buy', so come in & sample from our great selection.
Open Wednesday - Saturday 12pm - 5pm 7350 A Barrow Road | 604.823.7241 www.goatcheese.ca
4. Anita's Certified Organic Grain & Flour Mill Stop and visit Anita’s Organic Mill where we produce and sell fresh Certified Organic artisan flours. Friendly, knowledgeable staff help you find organic cooking elements: versatile stone and fine ground flours, multi-grain mixes, high quality dried fruit, nuts, seeds and snacks, savoury legumes, premium flaked grains, and healthy whole grains. Bulk and retail sizes are available.
5. Chilliwack River Valley Natural Honey Ltd. Visit our country store minutes away from Hwy 1. Taste a variety of Natural unpasturized Honey, fresh frozen Pollen, Propolis Tincture & Cream & Fresh Royal Jelly. We are a Canadian food inspection agency approved farm & certified kosher. Tour buses welcome, please phone for appointment.
6. Smits and Co.w Farm Cheese Welcome to our unique little store where you can sample delicious Gouda cheeses made in our processing plant right here on the farm. We offer a variety of flavors as well as other locally made and imported products. Feel free to enjoy the country atmosphere and friendly service so important to all of us at Smits and Cow!
7. Hofstede's Country Barn Enjoy an exceptional quality homemade lunch and outstanding customer service. Over 20 years ago Hofstede’s started selling produce at local markets, and is now comprised of local fruits and vegetables, a grocery section, deli, bakery and coffee shop. See where healthy eating begins and discover the colours of food!
8. Minter Country Garden Visit BC's only destination garden centre! There is so much to see & do on our 18 acres: see the newest plants from around the world, visit our Garden Café, Nature Preserve, Antique, Gift & Tea/Aromatherapy shops and check out the Chilliwack Farmers' Market (Saturdays throughout the summer) and join us for seasonal events!
9. U-Pick Bloomz n' Herbz Farm Be our guest in our magical U-Pick garden that will tantalize your senses with joy, alive with a beautiful selection of seasonal flowers, culinary herbs, and lavender. For more info about tours or special dates, visit our events calendar on our website.
Roadside stand open Jan - Oct. 24/7, U-Pick flower & herbs open June - Oct 9am - 8pm 51535 Ferry Road | 604.794.3686 www.bloomznherbz.com
A. Chilliwack Corn Maze Challenge yourself to finding the one true way through our unique maze. You are provided with interactive passports that help lead you through the maze. Picnic areas, fire pits, animal display, and much more!! From mid September pick one of our many varieties of pumpkins. Off hours available by prebooking. Last entry to maze ½ hour before closing.
B. Fantasy Farms Inc. Fall events, opening Aug 31st & Sept 1st with the Chilliwack Corn & Country Music Festival, Sept 7th & 8th with our 3rd annual GARLIC festival with music, food, artisans and more!! Oct 4th Reapers opens for another season of terror and Oct 5th Petey's Pumpkin's Patch opens. On Dec 2nd join us for Petey's Country Christmas. Fun filled activities for all ages
Visit www.fantasyfarmsinc.ca for details on dates, hours, direction, activities & costs 9423 Gibson Road | 604.792.8572 www.fantasyfarmsinc.ca
C. Minter Gardens Set against a magnificent mountain backdrop lies a 32-acre tapestry of colour, sound and fragrance. Stroll through 12 themed gardens, pass by rushing waterfalls, feel the mist of the stunning ‘Waterwall’ and savour a meal in one of our fantastic restaurants. Come, dazzle your senses!
Open: daily April 14th to October 14th; April, May September, and October 10am - 5pm. June, July and August 9am - 6pm. Highway #1 at exit 135 | 604.794.7191 www.mintergardens.com
Sardis Park VQA BC Wine Store Welcome to our 100% British Columbia Wine Store! Come and 'Taste BC' as our knowledgeable staff guide you through our selections of over 800 BC VQA wines. We offer complimentary tastings every Friday and Saturday from 3pm - 6pm. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Open 7 days per week 110G - 6640 Vedder Road (corner of Vedder & Stevenson) | 604-824-0042 | www.sardisparkwines.com
Inspired Arts & Gifts Experience the works of local and BC artists and Inspired Arts and Gifts, located in Yarrow. You will find locally made pottery, jewellery, glass-works, hand-made baby items, body care products, gourmet teas, organic coffee, honey and condiments, plus so much more! Visit our neighbour Mighty Moose Ice Cream, serving Birchwood Dairy Products.
Mon - Sat 10am - 5.30pm all year, Sun & Holiday's (April - December) 11am - 4pm. Closed Sun & Mon Jan-March. Mighty Moose Ice Cream (Seasonal 12 noon - 8pm) 42333 Yarrow Central Road | 604-490-8555 | www.inspiredartsandgifts.com
Hamels Fabrics & Quilting A quaint shop located in the country surrounded by the beauty of the Fraser Valley. This truly is a "Country Experience!" High Mountain peaks surround the area with rolling farmland on the Valley floor. Hamels Fabrics specializes in beautiful quilting cottons, quilt kits and lots of other "Quilters Candy." Finished Quilts also for sale.
Yellow Barn Country Produce Located at the Yarrow/Cultus Lake Exit 104, we have supported local fruit & vegetable growers throughout the Fraser Valley and the Interior of BC for over 25 years. We have organic bread, home preserves and homemade pies. Our café serves breakfast all day as well as lunch including homemade soups and sandwiches.
Open daily 39809 #3 Road, Abbotsford (Exit 104 off Highway #1) | 604-852-0888
Yarrow Deli Co-Op Nestled in the beautiful little town of Yarrow, the Yarrow Deli Cooperative provides homemade, tasty meals and desserts along with high quality meats, cheeses and deli fare. We are pleased to offer wheat-free, gluten-free & vegan options for our customers. Pick up a picnic basket to enjoy along your farm tour Open 7 days a week. Monday to Saturday 9-5:30, Sunday 9-5 4230 Yarrow Central Road | 604-823-6375| www.yarrowdelicoop.com
An action packed day of good ole' country charm awaits you on the Chilliwack Circle Farm Tour! Learn how bees communicate, ask about an old-world tradition while visiting an organic grain and flour mill and race the kids through the corn maze. Delight your senses at one of the most spectacular show gardens on earth, drop by the picturesque outdoor market on the beach and unwind with a perfect wine-paired meal. You won't be able to resist the temptation of shopping with items like handmade soaps, unique, one- of - a kind pottery pieces, farm fresh produce, goat cheese, organic beef, kosher honey, kosher grains and fresh stone-ground flours.